As you can see in this video the struggle was real! However, I wouldn't have it any other way. Why? This way you can see the struggles I encountered to prevent it from happening to you. I will say these kits are definitely easier to do then you may see here. ALSO, IF YOU ARE A BEGINNER I HIGHLY RECCOMEND KITS WITH ALL SILICONE BEADS! The kits with bubblegum beads may require the extra steps silicone beads do not.
Aside from all of that, Car charm kits are an amazing accessory to add to your own vehicle or small business! They are extra AMAZING if you get the ones with the car themed focal beads! (which are exclusive to these car charm kits)
Here are some tips and tricks that are A MUST TO FOLLOW FOR A SMOOTHER PROCESS!
- Use a lighter if you need to burn and clean up the edges of the satin cord in the car charm kit. This as you can see in the video helps beads thread easier.
- It is great to have a needle or a paper clip (what we use) to string on the beads with. (We opened the paper clip and shaped it to how you see.)
- Sometimes bead holes are smaller and need to be bigger , in this video we use a drill to easily drill out the hole in the bubblegum beads! (You can also use a bead reamer)
- You may need to tug a little extra on the needle to pull through the tight silicone bead. A set of pliers helps pull harder!
- We believe in securing knots glue! We use nail glue, but you can use any glue to ensure the knot or the top doesn't come off!
We hope this tutorial helps as we do not send instructions with any kits, we only make these videos.
HAVE A TIP OR TRICK OR DIFFERNT SUPPLY YOU USED TO CREATE THIS KIT? LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW TO SHARE WITH US AND OTHER FELLOW CRAFTERS WHO SHOP SASSY BEAD SHOPPE
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT AND REQUEST VIDEOS! YOU CAN REACH US AT firstname.lastname@example.org TO SEND YOUR REQUESTS!
DONT FORGET TO GET SOCIAL WITH US, SOCIAL LINKS ON BOTTOM LEFT BELOW!